Experience High Speed LISK® in Mainland China
- A Content Delivery Network (CDN) is an advanced traffic distribution network based on a system of distributed servers. By using strategically placed points of presence (PoPs), end users are rerouted to the server closest to them when requesting data, leading to lower latency and higher bandwidths.
- However, if your origin server is located out of China, using a traditional CDN might have caused your content to be completely unavailable. It is known that the Great Firewall of China has blocked all traffic come from Fastly, Verizon’s Edgecast, AWS’s CloudFront, CloudFlare, AliCloud and many more.
- If your servers are hosted out of China, your first and for most problem is the delays or blockage caused by the GFW. The traditional CDN will not help you. Using a blocked CDN provider will even make things worse.
Experience the full power of LISK® CDN – the solution used by 70% of online gaming and video companies in China.
LISK® provides access to the mainland of China
- Over 100 acceleration nodes in mainland China, reaching more than 95% of the population
- Connections to all the national Tier 1 carriers: China Telecom, China Unicom, China Mobile, Education Network, Great Wall Broad Net, and 10 additional regional Tier 2 carriers
- Real-time test reports and online user reports
Benefits and Features
- 99.99% reliability guaranteed by SLA
- Burstable bandwidth (95th percentile billing)
- 1GigE, 10GigE, 100GigE
- IPv4/IPv6 dual stack with full feature parity between IPv4 and IPv6
- Blackhole capabilities for enhanced security
- Low latency routes
- BGP – included at no charge
- IPv6 and IPv4 on the same connection – included at no charge
- Single AS worldwide – for simple global routing, provisioning, and service
The Problems Solved
- Allows rapid access between locations and carriers
- Provides high-speed connectivity for AOD, VOD, and content caching
- Reduces the load on the origin server
- Enhances security for origin server
- Reduces maintenance costs